Presentation created and delivered by Jamie Byrom at the Wiltshire History Conference in June 2010
Final planning is now taking place for the annual Wiltshire History Subject Conference. Please do book a place now and come along on Thursday 17th June at Melksham PDC.
This course will:
* Suggest practical strategies to enhance pupils learning in History;
* explore ways in which History helps to develop PLTS and contributes to the cross curricular dimensions;
* Give practical guidance on making learning compelling in History, and on using enquiry-based learning;
* Support teachers in the delivery of high quality History and the improvement of pupil achievement;
* Provide practical, ready to use classroom activities for engaging and creative History lessons.
FREE TO Wiltshire LA & Swindon LA Schools
Full details of the day, including workshop options and guest speakers is now available online.
Click here to see full details along with booking information.
I look forward to seeing you there.